Most Popular and Simple Hairstyles for College Girls
College girls are always well dressed and trendy. They love to experiment with various styles and often they are the ones who introduce new trends. They are young and beautiful and most of the styles suit them better than others. They are also particular about styling their hair. The style that they wear today may not be the one that they wear the next day. So, they are always on the lookout for various hairstyles that they can try. Here we will discuss about some popular and simple hairstyles for the college girls.
Popular and Simple Hairstyles college girls can try:
- Fringed bob
This hairstyle looks good on college girls and makes them cuter. Go for a bob cut and then cut bangs that are of medium thickness. Let them reach just below your eyebrows. You can leave them as they are and if you wish so, you may draw them from your forehead with the help of clips.
- Sleek blunt
This is another variation of blunt bob. Here the hair is sleek without any curls. You can part your hair in the middle or to the side, according to the shape of your face. This hairstyle is perfect for college girls and gives them a chic look. If you have curls, just iron out the curls.
3 Thick hair band
If you have straight hair, you can get a new look by pulling your hair back from your forehead with the help of your workout hair band. This will give you a sleek and elegant look. It is also good for those who want to grow their bangs and want to keep them away from their forehead. Just keep the band over your hairline.
- Fringed top
Straight long hair and heavy fringes at the forehead provides you a fresh and vibrant look. This hairstyle is very suitable for college girls and makes them look fabulous.
- Fine bangs hairdo
Fine banged hairdo looks good on girls with medium length hair that is fine or thin. Here the bangs reach below the chin and they bend inwards contouring the face. This makes you look pretty and smart.
Here are some hairstyles that are simple and you can do at home:
- Headband look hairstyle
This is very simple hairstyle and takes only a few minutes.
- Brush your hair well so that it is smooth without any tangles.
- Now put on a wide hair band, which will cover any strands that fall on your forehead and mess your hair.
This is one of the favorite hairstyles of college girls that have been popular for years. You can say that this is an evergreen hairstyle for the girls. This, along with some embellishments, makes it perfect for party or special occasions.
- First of all, you have to make your hair a little puffy in the front.
- Take a small part of the hair in the front and puff it a bit. Keep it in place with a bobby pin. This prevents your hair from falling on your forehead.
- Now you can take your whole hair and hold it in ponytail. Brush the hair below the ponytail well and make sure that no hair is there outside the ponytail.
- Put an elastic band on the top of ponytail and secure your ponytail. Adjust it according to your face cut.
- Side topsy ponytail
- Comb your hair so that it is smooth and without any knots.
- Now, using a rubber band, tie your hair in a loose ponytail on one side of your head.
- Divide the part of hair that is just above the ponytail into two so that a hole is created. Flip your ponytail through this hole.
- Pull the ponytail a little with your hands and this will give a neat look to your hairstyle.
You will be very pretty in this hairstyle.
- Low ponytail with twist
This is also a simple hairstyle and suits college girls with long hair.
- Divide your hair in to three parts. Two at the sides and the third one in the middle part, a little below the skull.
- Using a bobby pin, you have to secure the middle portion at the back of your head, such that it does not come in between the other two portions of hair.
- Now take one of the two front portions and twist it normally, slowly going towards the back. When you reach the end of this section, secure it using a banana clip.
- Do the same with the other front portion of hair.
- Take all the three sections and tie them at the back with an elastic band.
- You can take a small section of the ponytail and wrap it around the rubber band to make your hairstyle more stylish.
- Messy Bun
It takes only a few minutes and perfect when you are in a hurry to get to the college.
- Take all your hair and pile it on top your head. Wrap an elastic band twice around your hair.
- Take some bobby pins with colors that match your hair and shape your bun well.
- If you prefer it a little messy, pull out a few stands and set the style with the help of hairspray.
- Braid over braid hairstyle
If you want a change from everyday look of braided hair, you can try this hairstyle. This will give you a special look that is stylish and simple.
- First of all, divide your hair into three sections. Take one section at the end and braid it as you normally do.
- Let this braided section be one of the three strands of a braid. Now braid your entire hair by taking the braided section and the two unbraided sections.
- When you reach the end, secure your hair with a rubber band.
- This way you will get a unique look. It is also good for preventing hair strands flying in all directions.
- Two stranded side twist
You can do this hairstyle in different ways. Here we will discuss a simple ways to do it, so that you can save your time. This is very different from normal hairstyles and makes you look stylish and chic.
- First of all you have to comb your hair well so that no knots are there. Then part your hair in the middle of the forehead.
- Take two strands from your front section near the forehead, so that one strand is below the other.
- Take the lower section of hair over to the top.
- Now you have to take a small section of hair from beneath the twist line and add it with the lower section in your hand. Slip it over the top section. Go on in this way till you reach a little behind the ears.
- Now you can secure your side twist behind your ear using a bob buy pin.
- Simple braid
A simple braid is always popular with college girls who want to get a neat and pretty look. If you have long tresses, this hairstyle will make you look pretty and simple. All you have to do is to make three sections of your hair and braid it till you reach the end. Secure at the end using a rubber band.
Try out some of the hairstyles mentioned above and be a trend setter in your college.