Best ways to EARN money while studying in College-School
Have you ever thought of earn money while studying in college or school times?
There are few unique people whom i met while studying. I am sharing few of the experiences and from online resources.
Life is a beautiful struggle –sounds like a paradox, doesn’t it? Well, then, this is how life works- paradoxically! In such a topsy-turvy world, it’s really difficult to cope up with the everyday economy that surrounds the youth like a soap bubble wanting to be pierced through cash. Now, the youth that I’m targeting are the freshly caterpillar-turned-butterflies- College Grads!
This unfortunate lot (in a nutshell, us) suffers due to lack of funds right when they graduate and are in the process of finding a suitable place in a world like this! Agreed much?
Our kitchen cupboards are filled with stack loads of Maggie noodles, our wardrobe- comprising of the clothes worn a million times and there’s always a need of more. Where to get the cash from in order to recharge the expensive wi-fi at home or how to save for paying the phone bill or maybe getting a top-up?..So many demands with meagre supply..Not fair..hmmmm.
So, in that case, what are we people supposed to do? How are we supposed to not ask for money from our parents- ‘cause, let’s face it, our parents already are under a continuous stress to figure out how to deal with the forever growing inflation and life and in that case we, obviously, wouldn’t want to burden them more. What should we do in that interregnum when we’re in the process of finding a suitable job?
Well, the answer to all the above questions is- SELL SECOND HAND!
We collect such a bulky amount of miscellaneous items all through our college life that we start to find use less and used less once we get over with it. So in that case- why not sell such stuff?
Why not make junk loads of money by selling the used less second hand items to the ones who might need it and make money out of selling? Sounds like an ideal option, no?
In that case, let’s list down all those common second hand items that we can sell to make money as a college grad-
1) Sell your second hand books– Since, you’re over and out with college, what to do with those gallons of books that you purchased to ace in your examinations? The solution to this is – SELL! There are so many online portals (the best being Tradly *wink wink*) wherein you can sell your old books and get a lot of money on them. Not only this, since, all of us are on social networking sites nowadays, you can also look for Social Book clubs that accept old books. Furthermore, you can also download applications on your mobile phone that’ll help you sell your old books like a pro!
2) Give away your old clothes and accessories for good– Purchased a branded dress that you’re bored of only after a first trial? Bought a handbag that you no longer require? No problem! Cash your clothes and accessories and buy a new set of apparels and trinkets for yourself. Selling decent clothes and other stuff online isn’t a problem at all. All you need to do is log on to any of the following sites and get yourself going-
»http://www.onceagainstore.com/, and of course, our very own Tradly (smiles)
3) Give away those gadgets– All of us, at some point in our college lives, suffer the inevitable fit of becoming a tech savvy and buying stuff we don’t really need in the long run. What to do in that case? Well, now you know the answer, right? To make your work easier, here are some websites that would do the deed for you
4) Athletes and sports lovers, listen up– Are you bored of the sports equipments you own and wish them gone? At times, at the fit of the moment, we buy stuff we don’t really need and then regret investing so much of on the goods. When this happens, worry not because you can practically make money out of everything really. All you need to do is- sell your stuff; and if you wish to do that, stalk the following websites-
5) Music can make money too– You know what? We all had those rock stars in college who couldn’t help showing off their electric guitars or mouth organs and other musical instruments to the world or that one sweet special person *wink wink*
But, once the college gets over, one starts to feel that the money they invested on such instruments is gone in vain as you hardly get time to play musical instruments that often like you used to get during college days, so what we suggest you do in such a situation is sell off those instruments and make instant money. Once you get over the broke period, there’s always an option to purchase the same instrument again, isn’t it?
Sites that’ll help-
6) Jewellery much? No problem- ‘cause girls love the blitz and glitz- isn’t it? Well, I’m not the one stereotyping, but it comes out of the generic observation that women have an affinity towards jewellery as it enhances their beautiful self but at some point, especially in our college lives, we buy junk loads of fancy jewellery be it artificial gold or ethnic contemporary pieces. Now the problem arises when we cannot decide what to do with jewellery we don’t even feel like wearing after those teeny-beeny years are over. So, again, as a solution to all your problems- sell it and increase your bank balance, meanwhile you figure out what to do with your life.
Again, as helpful as we can get, we list down the websites where you can cash your jewellery-
7) Bored of board games?- So what if you squandered your savings buying that carom board or TT table or maybe the racquets that you do not require in the long run? And so what if you have a PS3 that you no longer play with? By now you already are crammed up with the fact that ALMOST EVERYTHING can fetch you money as a fresh grad. Having said that, c’mon and start selling all those second hand games and make money!
P.S- Find links attached.
So, with these many ideas, hope to extract enough money to get you going on with your new grad life ahead. (smiles)