Joy of Giving: HELP TO FIGHT POVERTY & INDIA’S CHILDREN READ #DONATEABOOK
Have you got the habit of hoarding useless objects, thinking that one day, who knows when, you may need them? Have you got the habit of storing clothes, shoes, furniture, utensils and other home supplies that you haven’t used already for some time? And inside yourself? Have you got the habit to keep reproaches, resentment, sadness, fears and more?
Don’t do it! You are going against your prosperity!
[bctt tweet=”It is necessary to make room, to leave an empty space in order to allow new things to arrive to your life. #Donateabook #India online //go.tradly.co/donate-via-tradly” username=”tradly_app”]
The attitude of keeping a heap of useless stuff ties your life down. It’s not the objects you keep that stagnate your life but rather the attitude of keeping. When we keep in store, we consider the possibility of wanting, of penury. We believe that tomorrow it may lack, and that we won’t be able to fulfill those necessities. With that idea, you are sending two messages to your brain and to your life. That you don’t trust tomorrow and you think that the new and the better are not for you,
For this reason you cheers up by storing old and useless stuff. [bctt tweet=”Get rid of what lost its colour and brightness. Let the new enter your home and yourself. #DONATEABOOK #India online //go.tradly.co/donate-via-tradly” username=”tradly_app”]
How you can contribute?
Are you individual or a group or firm? Each one of us can contribute in a different way.
Contribute as an Individual:
Contributing as an individual is a easy process and pretty straight forward.
- Download Tradly Social App from Android store if you own a smartphone (If you don’t have smartphone, go to point 6)
- Take a snap of those books which you want to donate and post in Tradly with easy 3 steps.
- When you donate make sure you select “Give Away” under Pricing.
- Encourage friends, relatives and your housing society to be a part of this initiative by donating books simply via mobile app.
- Tradly collection team will contact you to collect those items and send to NGO who need this donated books
- If you don’t have Android phone, You can also directly donate books without posting in the app by sending a email to email@example.com with contact details and the book details. We will contact you to find the rest of the details.
If you are an Institute or a Club
When we are individual, its easy to do things faster but as a group we are bringing group of forces. Below are few steps how we can do this together
- Download the poster at the top of the article, share what this campaign is about, & create a awareness on your favorite medium like facebook, whatsapp and instagram with a hashtag #DONATEABOOK #INDIA
- Encourage staff, students/members and outsiders to be a part of this initiative by donating books.
- If anyone have bulk of books who want to directly send without posting on the app, ask them to send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org with contact details and the book details.
- You can also be a collection center to collect books from them and Mail us once you are done with the collection. (Follow step 5 if you are interested)
- Tradly will endorse you as a collection center and also help you to connect with NGOs who can collect these donated books.
[bctt tweet=”Let go and Give Away, Let the new enter your room,#DONATEABOOK #India online //go.tradly.co/donate-via-tradly” username=”@tradly_App”]
More information about this campaign
A) What is #DONATEABOOK?
An social awareness campaign to support children’s literacy & donate books as gifts. We are aware that there are huge number of un used old books that have the potential to transform others life.
B) Why donate books?
- Education is the ideal tool to develop individuals and thus, benefit the society
- A single book can transform a life, and it is rightly said “Knowledge increases when it is shared”.
C) What books can I donate?
- Old school, college textbooks, reference books, books on professional courses.
D) Where do I donate?
- You can donate online via Tradly Social mobile app.
- If you have lot of books, you can directly reach out to us > Info@tradly.co for our team to collect directly from you.
E) How does it reach the beneficiaries?
- We have currently tied up with Rehab Educare NGO who need this books. And also inviting other NGO also on ongoing basis. We will collect the items to our collection center and arrange NGO team to pickup / Courier them
F) Am from NGO, Can we get benefitted from this?
- If you are an organization/individual who wants to get books to the children you work with, drop us a email.
- For NGO: Submit us the details of your NGO, we will verify and send you the rest of the details how you can benefit from this initiative.
G) I would like to help, but I don’t have books to donate
- No worries, You can co ordinate to set up a collection centre at your Workplace, College, Clubs or your local society to create awareness about this program. Comment here if you are interested.
Spread the word by sharing this post and get more people to learn about these wonderful organizations.
Do you have any extra ideas how to improve this initiatives? Feel free to message us
Some of sources are inspired from The Principle of emptiness by JOSEPH NEWTON, Inspirations from Karmayog Donate Book campaign.